The Toronto One of a Kind Show is my favourite time of the year! If you are someone like me who loves to support local, small business or support artisans, the OOAK show is basically your one-stop shop for all of the above.
The show itself happens two times a year, there’s the Christmas show that takes place in November and the Spring show that is taking place right now until April 2nd.
If you’re local and looking for something to do tomorrow, I highly recommend you check it out. If you can’t make it to the show but still want to check out all it has to offer and get your hands on some of the goodies, you can also shop the show online here.
This year, I had the opportunity to go on opening day earlier this week. (If you follow me on Instagram, I’m sure you saw my Instagram story of the entire day.) I thought I would take some time to share some of my photos, finds, highlights and favourite booths from the show.
First things first, I thought I would share some of the stuff that I purchased at the show this year, some of which can be seen above along with this year’s official OOAK shopping bag. (How cute is it?! I think it is my favourite one they’ve had yet, I love the pink and the quote on it.)
At the Christmas show, I bought a lot of home decor items and knick-knacks. I thought I would end up doing the same thing this time, but I ended up getting a lot of food! Here are the items that you can see in the photos above:
1. Gourmet chocolate bars from Alijca Confections, booth B24 (I was SO excited when I found out she was going to be at the show! I have been dying to try out her products.)
2. Wire wrapped rings from Love at First Blush, booth G35
3. Caramel glazed pecans from Bruce County Nut & Fudge, booth C29 (I pick these up at every show!)
4. Toronto t-shirt from Locomotive Clothing, G41 (How cute is this shirt? Stay tuned for a post to see how I style it!)
5. Rootables chips (I am obbessed with these. I got 3 different flavours and each one is incredible)
6. Macarons from AG Macarons, booth B19 (Another must-have item at every show!)
7. Ceramic pot/succulents from Serif Glyph, booth Q50D
I also picked up some hand cream from Matter Company, booth H52, which is my go-to. It seriously is the only hand cream I use, and I always stock up at the OOAK shows.
[Booth Go7, The Wild.]
[Booth A41, The Split Tree Coctail Co.]
[ Booth B24, Alijca Confections ]
[ Booth B19, AG Macarons ]
It was such a fun day and I can’t wait for the next OOAK show! Did anyone else get a chance to go this yea? If so, I’d love to know what you picked up and what some of your favourite booths were.
While I received complimentary tickets from the One of a Kind Show, all of the opinions expressed in this post are of my own.