Hello, I’m Kait, a Canadian gal living in Durham Region, just outside of Toronto, Ontario with my King Charles Cavaliers! I’m a marketing professional by day, and a lifestyle blogger and freelancer by night.
Some facts about me are: I’m obsessed with anything Kate Spade, collect teacups, have an extreme fondness for handwritten letters, a huge fan of kpop and BTS, and I firmly believe that sandwiches taste better when they are cut diagonally. (This is especially important with gluten free bread!)
Teacups & Things
Teacups & Things is a lifestyle blog that I started originally back when I found out that I couldn’t eat gluten (formerly Miss Kait Online) – it’s main purpose at the time was to create a space that I could share my results when I was experimenting with converting family recipes to gluten-free-friendly ones, however it quickly evolved beyond that. It’s now a space where I share all of my interests: fashion, beauty, my local community, food, DIYs and much more.
Blogging has given me so many incredible opportunities that I am so thankful for, I’ve met so many amazing and like-minded women, have gotten to work with some really amazing brands, lead workshops, appear on talk shows and it even led me to choosing a new career path and going back to school a few years ago!
If your’e interested in collaborating with me in some way, talking shop, or just want to say hi, feel free to reach out to me via email. You can also check out some of my past partnerships and collaborations here.
Elsewhere + Notable Moments
- Featured in: the Everygirl and BuzzFeed
- Contributor, The Wonder Forest
- Contributor, e-course ‘Make Art a Part of Your Life‘ – Design and Typography
- Talk show guest for “Daytime Durham” – Bloggers Week, double segment
- Public Speaker and Workshop Leader – “Intro to Blogging” for Brand Ambition
- Public Speaker and Workshop Leader – “Social Media for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs” at local colleges for various programs/courses
- Book – “You Care Too Much” for With/out Pretend, layout & design
- Book – “Happy If You Know It” for With/out Pretend, layout & design
- Book – “Portraits” for With/out Pretend, art direction
Disclaimer: All opinions and thoughts expressed on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated and do not reflect the opinion of any institution, organization or employer.