Fall technically isn’t over yet, but since I live in Canada… it’s totally over. And I’m really bummed about it.
Okay, okay, maybe I’m exaggerating a bit here but honestly it feels like we barely even had fall this year, it was still hot for half of September and now it’s nearly the end of October and it started to get colder, darker earlier and I can just feel winter coming and I’m not ready for it. Especially considering that it is supposed to be a brutal one.
So, I’m vowing to make the most of it and do as many fall activities and eat as many fall foods as I can in the next few weeks! And what better way to commit to this list than to post in on the Internet for all to see so that the pressure is on to get it done. Consider this post to be a round-up post of my favourite things to do in fall and a to-do list! Some of them I have already done, but here’s hoping I can get to everything on this list before fall really is gone.
1. Make some Pumpkin Spice Scones:
2. Try to make homemade butternut squash soup. This recipe looks pretty good!
3. Do as many Halloween-y things I can. (Running out of time on this one!)
4. Drink as many Pumpkin Spice Lattes as I can… while I can!
5. Eat homemade apple sauce.
6. Carve a pumpkin.
7. Visit the Pumpkin Patch one last time.
8. Take some more photos outside in the leaves.
10. Get cozy by the fire with some cider.
11. Roast some pumpkin seeds!
12. Watch Hocus Pocus at least once.
13. Make pumpkin ice cream (its so easy!)
14. Try this butternut squash pasta sauce recipe.
15. Wear a lot more dresses before its too cold. Oh, Canada.
16. Have some spiked apple cider – it’ll warm you right up!
17. Eat more pumpkin banana bread:
18. Be more thankful.
19. Eat too much Halloween Candy. (Is there such a thing?)
20. Finish burning a fall candle.
21. Go for a Fall walk.
22. Enjoy the fall colours while I can: