With Easter just around the corner I thought I would round up some of my favourite DIYs from across the internet! I’ve always found easter decorations to be especially fun. Lush’s Easter collection kills me every year. Maybe it’s because I’m usually just so ready for spring and over winter at that point. Good old Canada, am I right?
1) Bunny Cake from Style Me Pretty Living
2) Bunny Cookies from La Receta De La Felicidad
3) Easter Egg Bath Bombs from Bitz N Giggles
4) Cotton Candy Egg Nests from Paper & Stitch
5) DIY Candy Nests from Coco and Mingo
6) Chocolate Bunny Ears from Studio DIY
7) DIY Floral Easter Basket from Paper & Stitch
8) DIY Golden Edible Eggs from Sugar & Cloth
9) DIY Bunny Candy Jars from Mom Inc Daily
10) Easter Bunny Lollipops from Studio DIY
What are some of your favourite Easter themed that are DIYs floating around? Oh and happy Sunday!
(All images are from the blogs listed above.)